Wednesday, June 17, 2009

We are going to be Auntie Louanna and Uncle Dave

I am so excited my older brother Josh and his wife Sara are going to have a baby, she is due July 2nd so we are waiting to meet the newest member of the Gill family. I was lucky enough to be able to go back to the shower the first weekend in June.
Here are some pictures from the fun event.

This is the beautiful cake, that a friend of Sara's family made she used to own a bakery it was beautiful and tasted great too.

Here are the proud parents that we honored that Day! Sara looks amazing I hope I look half as good as her when I'm pregnant.

Dave's sister Carrie and her Mom were also able to make it to the shower, here is a quick picture I grabbed with carrie.

My sister Becca, Me and my sister in Law to be Liz

Becca and Jacque ( Sara's sister in law-She has the most beautiful and intelligent baby girl)


Ben my little brother and Dan Becca's husband came by at the end to help carry the gifts.

The Gill Sisters!



No comments: