Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ben and Liz Visit to California

Ben and Liz go to the Grammy's
My Brother and his Fiance came out to visit a couple of weekends ago. My brother has a friend who is in the music business and they all got tickets to go see the Grammy's and to one of the afterparty's. Dave and I were happy to be able to have them out here for a weekend.
Liz and I on the Seal Beach Pier

Ben and I on the Seal Beach Pier ( Dave was napping or working on his car)


Liz and I waiting while Ben got his haircut, he needed to look handsome and groomed for the big event.

Dave and I at the Bar in Roman Cucina in Newport Beach.

Liz's cousin Scott works at the restaraunt it was really nice to meet him and I think Liz really enjoyed seeing him. Small world!


Liz's first trip to In and Out burger, Liz's cousin Scott meet up with us in the morning, of course Liz very much enjoyed the food.

Liz on the red carpet at the Grammy's, doesn't she look like a natural!

Ben and Liz outside the Staples center where the event took place.

No comments: