Sunday, February 1, 2009

Victoria and Scotts wedding

Surf and Sand Resort Laguna Beach
Dave and I were very excited to be invited to a wedding on the west coast. A friend of mine that I met at work met the man of her dreams and they got married this past saturday. It was at the most amazing place.

This was teh center piece i thought it was gorgous.

The bride and I before the ceremony.

Dave and I really enjoyed dancing the DJ was amazing he also sang and sounded exactly like Sinatra I thought he was lip syncing.

The bride adn groom dancing

There walk down the aisle as husband and wife

Where the ceremony took place it overlooked the pacific ocean, whales swam by before the ceremony it was awesome

Allison another friend of Victorias She looks so pretty.
It was a great night of dancing and visiting with friends!

No comments: