Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas Day with the Gill/Saines

OUR CHRISTMAS DAY!
We spent Christmas day with my family this year, We had so much fun since there are 4 kids in my family and all of us now are either married or engaged it always a big crowd and makes the day more eventful!
The day started out with my Dad's famous breakfast, we are huge bacon eaters in our family, the picture below is the text message we sent to Becca and Josh (my sister and brother) when they were on the way home Chrismtas morning!




Ben Dave and I watching somone play the new wii fit that Ben got!


We ate an incredible breakfast thanks Mom and Mark! Then we went into the living room to open presents! Since there are so many of us we now do a secret santa and each buy for one person. We all have amazon.com withlists and it works out really well!

Dave was very excited to get more tools I think there a set of drill bits but not sure exaclty what type!

Dave and I in the middle of opening gifts

My Mom loves water so most of her gifts were swimming or kayak related, yet she does not have a kayak yet, maybe the life vest she got will be useful in the hot tub.

Ben got lots of great books and Wii Fit it was really fun to play!

Becca got a lot of different things, A coat, gift certificate, lots of great gifts.


I had Dan and got him a really nice fly fishing pole that he is opening in this picture!


Here are Josh and Sara opening up there gifts!


We went on our family trip to costco the next day! Who doesn't love costco, it was actully not as crazy as I thought it would be the Day after Christmas!


When we woke up New Years Eve day it was snowing really hard it was so beautiful out and my brother thought it was the perfect time for a dip in the hot tub.

No comments: