Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas is here and school is over, for now!

I have been quite busy this last semester taking an Anatomy class which I loved but took pretty much every free moment of my time! I got the highest grade in the class so it was worth it!!

I was so ready to go back and visit friends and family for Christmas break! My first stop was to see the girls!! Jill, Debbie and I were all going to spend a night before Christmas at our friend Jenn's place, since she just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy we thought we would go to her. Unfortunatley there were a few problems, my flight luckily got in a few hours late however my luggage did not, but the really sad part is Jill never made it out of Seattle to see us or even to be with her Mom for Christmas. We missed you Jill! So we are all going to meet in Ohio this summer and visit Debbie!!!





Debbie and I were still able to make it to Jenn and her husband Dan's house and got to meet 10 week old baby Alex. He was so wonderful I hope that I have a baby as cute and as happy as he is.



He was really fun and didn't wake me up at all in the middle of the night I was very impressed!



Mommy Jenn looks amazing ( Debbie does too!)

It was so great to see them and meet the baby, can't wait to see them again in summer '09

1 comment:

Grace said...

Congrats on the awesome grade! Happy New Year!