Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Funny Bedtime story!

Last night at around 10 I finally convinced Dave to turn off the computer so we could go to bed. I went and washed up and when I was getting into bed I noticed he was eating something. First I thought it was weird that he was eating in bed at all we don't do that ever atleast that I can remember!

When I got closer I saw that he was eating a hunk of Mozzerella cheese I just started laughing thinking it was really funny and he said "well I had to find something that wouldn't drop crumbs"

Which I then laughed a little more at. Then this morning when we were getting ready he was complaining about being hungry and blamed me for not letting him eat more cheese.

I personally thought the whole thing was hillarious never in a million years did I think that I would find Dave in bed reading and eating a piece of cheese at 10:30 at night.

No comments: