Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas Eve with the Dorazio's


MERY CHRISTMAS EVE!


Carrie, Grandma Dorazio, Dave and Louanna


We spent Christmas eve at Dave's parents house it was very fun and relaxed! His Grandmother came over we had dinner opened presents and went to church. The Christmas Eve service is one of my favorite every year I love the music and the soft light from the candles!




His parents got the hang of ordering things from our Amazon wishlist it was great! If you don't have one I highly recommend you all put one together, throughout the year I add things I want as I remember or think of them. Now you can even add things that aren't from amazon its wonderful!

I was very excited to get a DVD of the television show Reba its hilarious!



Dave was very excited to get his fancy label maker!

Anyway it was really great to be back and see everyone and luckily it was pretty warm for most of the time we were there (warm being a relative term I don't think it was ever above 45).

Here are some more pictures of us opening up our gifts!

Daves Mom
Daves Dad


Carrie



Dave and I totally surprised by the calendar we get every year (but we love since it has every anniversary and birthday from that side of the family)

Hope you all had a blessed Christmas Eve!

No comments: